Re: [aima-talk] What happens?

  • Maithreebhanu
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2003
      I think it will end in a draw. But if it ended in a win it would be more facinating.

      bhanu

      Gobinath <gobinath_kvp@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

                What happens when two Deep Blue Chess Program[Deep Blue A vs. Deep Blue B] compete with each other?.Is this game leads to draw?

      what are the factors influence the win for this game?[either for A or B].

      How any one of these competents make their first move?[either randomly or based on probabilistic chance for win]

      finally, what are the advantages of minimax search algorithm?

      with regards,

      gobinath narayanasamy

      Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your profile.