Re: Problem 3.4 - Help on Berlekamp reference

  • palookabutt
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2003
      Thanks for the references. You're right, they were much more
      helpful than Berlekamp. Berlekamp is one of those sets of books
      which would be fun to get into if I had any spare time at all...

      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "Simon D'Alfonso" <sjdalf@o...>
      wrote:
      > I was also working on problem 3.4 and decided to look up the
      Berlekamp books. I only found very brief coverage of the eight-
      puzzle and nothing particularly relevant to the question. Try this
      link. It discusses the disconnectednes of the eight puzzle and has
      some further relevant links.
      > http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse471/f01-cse471-
      mailarchive/msg00057.html

      Service.