Re: Help needed for uniform cost search method

  • Brandon Corfman
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2003
      Do you have an understanding of breadth-first search and depth-first
      searches? I think you will need to get these down before you will
      understand the others.

      Brandon

      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, Gobinath <gobinath_kvp@y...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I am totally confused with uniform-cost search
      method.can anybody explain me that as soon as possible.I also in need
      of some more explanations for iterative deepening search and
      bidirectional search.Please let me know some websites for these searches.