Help needed for uniform cost search method

  • Gobinath
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2003

      Hi everyone,

                     I am totally confused with uniform-cost search method.can anybody explain me that as soon as possible.I also in need of some more explanations for iterative deepening search and bidirectional search.Please let me know some websites for these searches.

      regards,

      gobinath

      Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your profile.

    • Brandon Corfman
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2003
        Do you have an understanding of breadth-first search and depth-first
        searches? I think you will need to get these down before you will
        understand the others.

        Brandon