Re: Differences b/w rationality and intelligence

  • vlopez2010
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8 6:03 AM
      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, Ulit Jaidee <ulitjd@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Gobinath,
      >
      > The computer hasn't emotion like human. It can't write
      > some very beautiful song, like human. If computer do
      > something, it will "do the right thing", doesn't make
      > some mistake like human. But sometime "do the right
      > thing" doesn't look natural in the real thinking of
      > human being.

      Quite right about emotions. Now:

      I just wonder then, when a computer does the right thing and a human
      considers it also the right thing to do, then the preception will be:
      this an intelligent agent? I have the feeling that the
      label "intelligent" is applied when we humans "recognize"
      or "percept" some behavior as such.

      Thanks for your comments.