help re right track

  • cogganet2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2003
      trying to answer question 3.15 part a of 2002 print
      am i right to assume its the formula we are after? if so any clues to
      which pages to look at
      and paths to the goal - i dont understand the question asked here?

      tks for any help - slightly stressed

      cogga
    • Brandon Corfman
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2003
        I think part b is designed to help you with part a. Look at the
        problem again ... you are trying to find the _shortest_ paths to the
        goal, not all possible paths.

        Brandon

        --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "cogganet2002" <cogganet2002@y...>
        wrote:
        > trying to answer question 3.15 part a of 2002 print
        > am i right to assume its the formula we are after? if so any clues
        > which pages to look at
        > and paths to the goal - i dont understand the question asked here?
        >
        > tks for any help - slightly stressed
        >
        > cogga
      • Gobinath
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21 12:04 AM

          Hi everyone,

                         I am totally confused with uniform-cost search method.can anybody explain me that as soon as possible.I also in need of some more explanations for iterative deepening search and bidirectional search.Please let me know some websites for these searches.

          regards,

          gobinath

          Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your profile.

        • Brandon Corfman
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 26 9:39 AM
            Do you have an understanding of breadth-first search and depth-first
            searches? I think you will need to get these down before you will
            understand the others.

            Brandon