Re: excercise solutions

  • ironmaid60
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2003
      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Norvig" <peter@n...> wrote:
      > Solutions to exercises are not available. The reason is that
      instructors want to
      > assign exercises as homework, and want the students to do the work
      > themselves, rather than copying the answers.
      >
      > -Peter Norvig

      I understand this, but there are a lot of students that prepare
      themselves with the book without following classes, and in those
      cases (like mine) it would be useful to have at least part of the
      answers, because otherwise you don't know if your answers are right
      or wrong.. that was my case, but no problem, thank you very much for
      answering me :)
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2003
        I agree with you, and it is our goal to eventually have additional
        exercises (not the ones in the book) online with answers. However,
        we're also busy with other tasks.

        -Peter Norvig

        --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "ironmaid60" <ironmaid60@y...>