Re: [aima-talk] Difference between int'l & normal edition?

  • Maithreebhanu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2003
      Iam from sri lanka and recenly got the Int ed. I belive only the cover is diffrent. Whatever iam perfectly happy with it. And what a good book i might add.

      bhanu
      tayss s <tayss_temp@...> wrote:
      I'm guessing it's of flimsier build quality to compete
      in cost-conscious markets, based on what O'Reilly says
      about its int'l editions.  Thanks, I don't think this
      is important enough anymore to respond to.

      Tayss

      http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130803022/qid=1059874381/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_11_1/302-8537986-5434454

      http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/0137903952/qid=1059874381/sr=2-2/ref=sr_2_11_2/302-8537986-5434454