Mozilla 1.4 and AIMA web site

  • Brandon Corfman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2003
      When I try to access aima.cs.berkeley.edu with Mozilla 1.4, I get a
      dialog popping up asking me for a name and password for Kerberos
      authentication. IE doesn't have this issue. I would suggest this issue
      be raised to a network admin at Berkeley, so they can fix it. I don't
      remember it happening before; I use Mozilla all the time.

      Thanks,
      Brandon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2003
        I believe this was a temporary configuration problem, now fixed. Let us know if there
        are further problems.

        -Peter