Re: [aima-talk] problem in natural language processing......

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25 10:46 AM
      The two best books are "Speech and Language Processing" and
      "Foundations of Statistical NLP". Neither is online.
      http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/ai.html#nlp has some online resources, but
      not books.

      -Peter

      On Friday, July 25, 2003, at 06:26 AM, bondxmax wrote:

      > hello,
      > i am a student of MS in computer science. i am doing my final
      > year project in natural language processing. my problems are
      > 1. is there any online book available on the web, or online tutorial.
      > please inform me.
      > 2. are textstorm and clouds available on the web for downdoad.
      >
      > regards.
      > girish

    • Luis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25 2:26 PM
        bondxmax wrote:

        > hello,
        > i am a student of MS in computer science. i am doing my final
        > year project in natural language processing. my problems are
        > 1. is there any online book available on the web, or online tutorial.
        > please inform me.

        Hello there.

        I'm not experienced at all in this field by you can find "Prolog and
        Natural-Language Analysis" in this link:
        http://www.mtome.com/pnla-physical.html.
        In http://www.comsem.org/ there are also 2 books on computational
        semantics, also using prolog.

        Hope it helps,