problem in natural language processing......

  • bondxmax
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2003
      hello,
      i am a student of MS in computer science. i am doing my final
      year project in natural language processing. my problems are
      1. is there any online book available on the web, or online tutorial.
      please inform me.
      2. are textstorm and clouds available on the web for downdoad.

      regards.
      girish
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2003
        The two best books are "Speech and Language Processing" and
        "Foundations of Statistical NLP". Neither is online.
        http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/ai.html#nlp has some online resources, but
        not books.

        -Peter

        On Friday, July 25, 2003, at 06:26 AM, bondxmax wrote:

        > hello,
        > i am a student of MS in computer science. i am doing my final
        > year project in natural language processing. my problems are
        > 1. is there any online book available on the web, or online tutorial.
        > please inform me.
        > 2. are textstorm and clouds available on the web for downdoad.
        >
        > regards.
        > girish

      • Luis
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25, 2003
          bondxmax wrote:

          > hello,
          > i am a student of MS in computer science. i am doing my final
          > year project in natural language processing. my problems are
          > 1. is there any online book available on the web, or online tutorial.
          > please inform me.

          Hello there.

          I'm not experienced at all in this field by you can find "Prolog and
          Natural-Language Analysis" in this link:
          http://www.mtome.com/pnla-physical.html.
          In http://www.comsem.org/ there are also 2 books on computational
          semantics, also using prolog.

          Hope it helps,