Re: [aima-talk] csp.py

  • BRANDON C CORFMAN
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2003
      >>> csp.solve_zebra()
      House 1
      Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<pyshell#0>", line 1, in ?
      csp.solve_zebra()
      File "C:\Documents and Settings\Brandon
      Corfman\Desktop\PyCode\csp.py", line 431, in solve_zebra
      for (var, val) in ans.items():
      AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'items'

      It definitely takes several minutes to get this error message -- I think
      about 20-30 minutes on my P4. It looks like it's ending without finding
      a solution?

      Thanks for the new code; I'll give it a try.

      Brandon

      Peter Norvig wrote:

      >The zebra problem is difficult; you may have run out of memory. What
      >error msg did you get? You should get an answer eventually, but it
      >should take several minutes.
      >
      >I added some example calls for N-Queens and the map problems.
      >
      >I also moved the code to http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/python
      >
      >-Peter

    • Brandon Corfman
      Message 2 of 5 , May 22, 2003
        --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, Peter Norvig <peter@n...> wrote:

        > I added some example calls for N-Queens and the map problems.

        I must be missing something; I didn't see any difference in the files.
        Am I looking in the wrong place?

        Thanks,
        Brandon
        Message 3 of 5 , May 22, 2003
          The latest version is now at aima.cs.berkeley.edu

          You can see the output of the examples at
          http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/python/docex-log.html#csp.py

          The file itself is at
          http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/python/csp.py

          -Peter