Re: [aima-talk] C++ or Java for urban simulation .. please help

  • BRANDON C CORFMAN
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
      You'd actually be better off learning Python as an intro language, but
      given the two choices of C++ or Java, it's easier to be productive more
      quickly in Java. (Even though I am a C++ guy, there are too many
      low-level details that most texts deal with, and you'd need a good
      teacher to steer you toward high-level concepts like the STL. Most of
      the time that doesn't happen.) Plus Java has some dynamic features that
      can make it more like Lisp or Python.

      Brandon