A.I. Game to add to your list

  • redej0 <John.Reder@TacticalNeuronics.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2003
      I noticed that your list did not include A.I. Wars... A.I. Wars has
      been described as 'the most fun you'll ever have programming'. It's
      a game that allows its players to design and code the A.I. of either
      a Cybug or a Tank. It provides an editor to do your design and
      coding along with full documentation of its CAICL language which is
      easy for beginners to learn as well as deep enough for experienced
      players to dig deep into as well. It provides a battle simulator
      where you you can pit your favorite A.I.'s against each other to see
      which one does the best. The battles can be saved for later viewing
      and they include a printable play-by-play report of each battle.

      There are 3 versions of A.I. Wars available:

      A.I. Wars (The Insect Mind) - Shareware - complete playable version
      that allows up to 5 bots in a single battle.

      A.I. Wars (The Insect Mind) - Registered - same as shareware version
      but it includes more debugging tools, 10 bots per battle plus
      tournament and 3D battle modes.

      A.I. Wars (Armor Commander) - Registered - similar to the two
      previous but it is 100% 3D, has more realistic terrain and uses
      tanks instead of Cybugs.

      There are educational site licenses available in adition to the
      single user licenses and an A.I. Wars Collection CD.

      You can read more about these, download the shareware version and
      screen saver and other tools at: http://www.tacticalneuronics.com

      Thanks,
      John