need help

  • Akram Hamdan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2003
      Dear All,,

      Please if possible, some one provide me with the following
      - book sildes (instructor's slides prefered)
      - the solution for book questions (ch-2 to ch-12)

      best regards
      Akram
    • Peter Norvig <peter@norvig.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2003
        Instructor's slides are available in postscript
        (http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/slides-ps) and pdf
        (http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/slides-pdf) formats.

        The solution manual is not generally available. Instructors can get
        the solution manual from the first edition from their Prentice Hall
        representative; we're working on the manual for the second edition.

        -Peter