Re: [aima-talk] errata list

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2003
      This is great. I'll review these and turn it into an errata page shortly.

      -Peter

    • Luke Hodgkinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2003

        Dear Dr. Norvig,

        Here are two more. I'm glad I could help.  I'll post more if I get the chance.

        page 516 line 6: replace ". Because" with " because"

        page 523 7th line of first bulleted paragraph: remove unmatched right parenthesis

        Luke