hello

  • gypsy bregovic
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21 6:13 AM
      Hi.I am a student from METU (Middle East Technical
      University) which is located in Ankara,Turkey(uhh,it`s
      really away from US:) ).This semester I will be taking
      an AI course from my department (CS department as you
      may easily guess).Our textbook is the book written by
      Mr Norvig&Mr Russell.So while I was searching for the
      authors on the net I foung this group.It was a great
      surprise for me.I will be very pleased to collabarate
      with you.By the way my name is Caglar Okat and I am in
      my 4th year.
      Happy days

    • vishal miragi
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15 5:32 AM
        can anybody suggest some good books or journals on AI for the beginners.

        Image by FlamingText.com

        Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your profile.

      • Gobinath