Question about Errata list

  • hodgkinsonlt <hodgkinsonlt@hiram.edu>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2003
      Dear Drs. Russell and Norvig,

      I was wondering if you have a published errata list for AIMA, second
      edition. I have discovered some typographical errors and errors of
      referencing the wrong pages and chapters. I would like to refer to
      an errata list so that I can avoid mentioning errors that have
      already been reported.

      Thank you very much.

      Luke Hodgkinson: a student at Hiram College
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2003
        We don't have an errata list yet; you can help start it.

        Thanks,
        -Peter Norvig