Re: [aima-talk] AIMA 2nd edition

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2002
      It was supposed to be in-stock on the 19th, but I heard from the
      publisher there will be a slight delay until tomorrow, Dec 23. There
      was a bad batch of glue in the first printing of the first edition, but
      that shouldn't happen again.

      Happy holidays,
      -Peter

    • emissar_y <emissary@gmx.co.uk>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2003
        I received my 2nd edition from Amazon last Monday.. Order all you want..

        E.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/