AIMA 2nd edition

  • Luis Soares <luizsoarez@yahoo.ca>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2002
      Hi there.

      I saw in Amazon.com that AIMA's 2nd edition was to be published on
      December 19, 2002. Is this date correct? Because in amazon the book is
      still not ready for delivery (in fact, they say it will only be
      possible to ship it on August 2003).

      I also read many reviews about this book that had complains about the
      binding of the 1st edition. Is this problem corrected on the 2nd edition?

      Thanks for your your time and merry christmas
      :)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2002
        It was supposed to be in-stock on the 19th, but I heard from the
        publisher there will be a slight delay until tomorrow, Dec 23. There
        was a bad batch of glue in the first printing of the first edition, but
        that shouldn't happen again.

        Happy holidays,
        -Peter

      • emissar_y <emissary@gmx.co.uk>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2003
          I received my 2nd edition from Amazon last Monday.. Order all you want..

          E.

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/