Could any one tell me about The Real-Time A* Search?

  • ulitjd <ulitjd@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2002
      Could any one tell me about The Real-Time A* Search?
      I would like to know about the idea and algorithm detail.
      It's so good, If there write in Pascal, C or C++ Language.
    • azam rabiei
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2002
        hello
        I read about Real-Time A* Search in a famous book:

        Artificial Intelligence :A new Approach
        By: Russel & Norving

        --- "ulitjd <ulitjd@...>" <ulitjd@...>

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com