Re: History LIST

  • Naresh_521204
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2002
      Thanks for the reply
      For the dfs i am using 2 datastrucutes
      one for storing the nodes that have not been expanded yet
      which is a queue
      and one for the already expanded nodes which in this case is
      a history list which i was implementing as a queue but we have
      to use other datastructres for implementing it

      --- In aima-talk@y..., "Peter Norvig" <peter@n...> wrote:
      > You could look at the online code, and ypu'd see that for depth-
      first search
      > you want a stack, for breadth-first a queue, and for A* a priority
      queue.

      > http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/code/search/algorithms/simple.lisp
      > http://www.norvig.com/python/search.html
      >
      > -Peter

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Naresh_521204
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 26, 2002
        Can any one suggest a good evaluation function for the mancala game
        other then the difference in the number of stones in the mancalas of
        the players
        thanks