Expert system in Visual prolog/Matlab

  • Sorathia Vikram
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      HI,
      I wish you all a Very Happy Diwali.
      I am a Ph D student, interested in application AI (Expert Systems)
      and GIS in Disaster management. I have considerably good experience
      in GIS Image processing and environmental planning type of things,
      but I am quite novice as far as Expert Systems building tools are
      concerned.
      I am right now trying to use Visual Prolog 5.2 and Matlab 6. I am
      searching for similar kind of effort on the net but was not quite
      successful in finding the same except some abstracts. Can anyone
      help me find out any such resource on the net?
      Thanks a lot in advance.
      Vikram Sorathia