Re: [aima-talk] open problems in AI

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2002
      A Google search for
      "artificial intelligence" "challenge problem"
      yields interesting results. (For the first result, I had to use the
      "cached" feature; I don't know if this is a temporary or persistent
      problem with the Microsoft Research page.)

      These challenge problems are more practical-oriented than Hilbert's
      problems, but then AI is more practically-oriented than Math.

      -Peter