935On the notes about Prolog at the AIMA site

  • Antti Ylikoski
    Jul 3, 2012
      On the AIMA site, http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu,there is there the
      information that:

      ``Prolog code from Ivan Bratko's book "PROLOG Programming for AI" can be
      obtained by contacting the author at ivan.bratko@...-lj.si.''

      but the e-mail of Professor Ivan Bratko is an invalid, not up-to-date
      pointer, as witnesses the following reply from the European Internet
      mailing system:

      Mail Delivery Subsystem mailer-daemon@...

      17.44 (2 minuuttia sitten)

      -> minä

      ivan.bratko@...-lj.si

      Technical details of permanent failure:
      DNS Error: Domain name not found

      Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 17:44:20 +0300
      Subject: On the book "PROLOG Programming for Artificial Intelligence"
      From: Antti Ylikoski <antti.ylikoski@...>
      To: ivan.bratko@...-lj.si

      I do know that Prolog is not one of the languages that are
      "officially" supported for the AIMA book software, but I feel that it
      would be nice if the e-mail of Professor Bratko were correct at the
      AIMA site.

      The correct e-mail address can be found from his www pages with the
      aid of the Google: it is

      bratko @...-lj.si

      (how handy have computers made this world!!!!)

      kind regards, Antti J Ylikoski
      Helsinki, Finland, the E.U.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic