863Re: [aima-talk] Re: AIMA 3rd edition cover design contest

  • Nima Talebi
    Apr 28, 2009
      Good think this came up - I had already started :/

      That'll teach me to `assume' that I'm eligible =)

      Nima

      On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 3:59 AM, Peter Norvig <peter@...> wrote:

      If it were up to me, I would have it open to anyone, regardless of residency, and regardless of status as a student or teacher. But Prentice Hall has legal issues they have to work with, and that's what they decided would be easiest.

      -Peter

      --
      Nima Talebiw: http://ai.autonomy.net.au/
      p: +61-4-0667-7607  m: nima@...