86Re: AIMA french translation ?

  • francois75paris
    Sep 16, 2002

      I would be much interested in translating the new second edition.
      I own the first version in English and I think it would be great to
      make it more available to French people.

      I'm not an AI expert neither a translation professional but I have
      plenty of free time. Does it matter? Would you have requirements?

      Please keep in touch and tell me how we could collaborate.

      Fran├žois (Paris, France)

      --- In aima-talk@y..., "Peter Norvig" <peter@n...> wrote:
      > I'm sorry that no French translation is planned. However, the new
      second
      > edition will be out soon, and if anyone would like to do a French
      > translation, let us know.
      >
      > -Peter Norvig

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic