809Errata in Artificial Intelligence - A Modern Approach, First Edition, First Printing

  • Dennis Pagano
    Jan 7, 2008

      Dear all,

      I think I’ve found an error in the first edition, first printing that is not mentioned yet:

      In chapter 19, section 4 (“Multilayer Feed-Forward Networks”), subsection “Back-propagation as gradient descent search” (page 580) in the fifth line from the bottom:

      […] “on each example as a function of the all the weights” […]

      should be

      […] “on each example as a function of all the weights” […]

      I’d like to see my name in the errata list J J J

      Best regards,

      Dennis Pagano