      From: aima-talk@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aima-talk@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of a_s_khan_b
      Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 2:24 PM
      To: aima-talk@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aima-talk] as an instructor i need a bit help

      i want to follow this book in my teaching of AI course. when i was
      taught this course at that time i worked on Prolog , but now i want to
      work on LISP , i have intel machines , will please someone tell me
      which LISP version is best for the codes of this book. and can i
      download that for educational purpose.
      abdul samad

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic