765CC License

  • Ivan F. Villanueva B.
    Jun 28, 2007

      On Sun, May 27, 2007 10:33:10AM -0700, Peter Norvig wrote:
      > That's an interesting idea. Of course the publishers, not the authors, are
      > thee ones with the right to do that. But the authors can encourage the
      > publishers to do so.

      That's probably because the authors, not the publishers, didn't care enough
      about the rights of the published work and the specific parts of the contract.

      I would suggest a license like that for as many parts of the book as possible:

      http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

      That would be really great. We are in the 21. century, with amazing new things
      like Wikipedia. Help the new generation!

      --
      Iván F. Villanueva B.
      A.I. Open Source project: -- www.artificialidea.com