761Re: [aima-talk] Errata and comments - stray minus sign, Bayes, H&B

  • Ivan F. Villanueva B.
    May 27, 2007
      On Sat, May 26, 2007 01:26:22PM -0700, Eliezer S. Yudkowsky wrote:
      > I'd like to begin my comments on "Artificial Intelligence: A Modern
      > Approach, 2nd Edition" by saying that this is a truly, truly excellent
      > book, which I recommend to all technically minded friends

      But the content of the book is not free. It would be great if the
      authors will release at least some parts (e.g. the Summaries and the
      Bibliographical and Historical Notes) in a Creative Commons License.
      For instance I would like to incorporate some parts in my open source project,
      and others maybe interested in doing the same on Wikipedia articles.

      --
      Iván F. Villanueva B.
      A.I. project http://www.artificialidea.com