      From: Sorathia Vikram <vsorathia@...>
      To: aima-talk@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 1:08:00 AM
      Subject: [aima-talk] Semantic Web Vs Artificial Intelligence

      Considering the recent interest in "Semantic Web", as a part of the
      SOA course, the students are discussing the "Semantic Web Vs
      Artificial Intelligence" .

      In "The Semantic Web Primer" book author's arguements are based on
      'Partial solution' and 'need of human intelligence' .

      We would like you know the viewpoint of AIMA authors, and thier
      thoughts on compare/contrast of these two domains.

      Thanks in advance.

      Be a PS3 game guru.