712Re: [aima-talk] Model-based reflex agents and goal-based agents

  • special case
    Oct 28, 2006
      plz review ur question

      u said mba knows what happen to the world after action x taken and ur question says he didnt ???

      thanx

      On 10/28/06, saarlodri1984 <brotsammler@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I've a question about the difference of the model-based agent(mba) and
      the goal-based agent (gba) without regarding the difference of reflex
      and goal.

      I mean the mba has informations about the world evolves, if he does an
      action, right? But with this knowledge he knows about the world after
      his action? I don't understand that the mba has no knowledge what the
      world would be if he take an action.

      Can someone explain it to me?

      Greets Andi

      --