704Re: how to run python's Graphical User Interface for Environments in agents.py

  • sergijka
    Jul 28, 2006
      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "ÁÕàÓöÙ" <kyxaxa@...> wrote:

      > It is said in the http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/python/agents.html:
      >
      > # GUI - Graphical User Interface for Environments
      > # If you do not have Tkinter installed, either get a new
      installation of
      > Python
      > # (Tkinter is standard in all new releases), or delete the rest of
      this file
      > # and muddle through without a GUI.
      >
      > I have python24.
      > But just "*v = VacuumEnvironment(); w = EnvFrame(v);*" do nothing -
      there is
      > no Graphical User Interface for Environments.
      > What am I doing wrong and how to compel this piece of code to
      return a
      > Graphical
      > User Interface for Environments?
      >
      > Thanks in advance for help.

      Well, the code

      "
      v = VacuumEnvironment()
      w = EnvFrame(v)
      w.mainloop()
      "

      draw the grid (for us this is environment for agent) where the agent
      will live.

      But how to compel different agents to live in this environment?...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic