634Re: HELP: Is there a missing package in the aima.zip???

  • Ravi Mohan
    Feb 27, 2006

      There is a "notes.txt" file included in aima.zip.

      In the "Build Instructions" section it says ...

      "....

      To run the tests , you will need to put junit(www.junit.org) on the
      CLASSPATH..."

      edit the "lib" property in the build.xml file to reflect your location
      of junit.

      Thus, change

      <property name="lib" value="c:/javalibs"/>
      <property name="lib" value="wherever-you-put-junit"/>

      Having said that, I'll see what I can do to make this dependency more
      explicit in the next code drop.

      Regards,
      Ravi

      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "teradon2000" <teradon2000@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I've been trying to get the java code in aima.zip
      > (http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/code.html#index repository of
      > implementations of the AIMA textbook's pseudocode) to work under Sun
      > Java Studio Enterprise 8. I unzipped the files into c:\ so now I have
      > c:\aima\. The src\* and build.xml files reference a package called
      > junit. All I've found out so far is that this package is supposed to
      > be in the c:\javalibs folder, which does not come in aima.zip.
      >
      > Has anyone ran into this problem?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic