606possible typo: p633 2nd edition: "irrational to play a strongly dominated"

  • Jim Davies
    Jan 5, 2006
      This seems wrong to me, but I just wanted to make sure. Fourth
      paragraph on page 633 of the second edition it says

      "It is irrational to play a strongly dominated strategy, and
      irrational not to play a dominant strategy if one exists."

      should probably say something like

      "It is rational to play a strongly dominated strategy, and irrational
      not to play a dominant strategy if one exists."

      JimDavies
      http://www.jimdavies.org/
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic