603AI today...

  • Tommy Gun
    Dec 22, 2005
      More than likely, military applications will have more AI than any other field.  After all, the better that AI gets, the less likely that people will have to go into harm's way, which is what is preferrable.   Just think about a cruise missile and all of the computations and decisions it has to make to get to a precise target 1000 miles away flying along the ground.  Would it be better to have something like that flown by a pilot?  UAVs and aircraft are an up and becoming field for AI.
      Just my $.02     I could be wrong...

      Yahoo! Shopping