601Re: The future of AI
- Dec 22, 2005--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, Ivan Villanueva <ivan@a...> wrote:
>related with AI.
> On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 07:25:06AM -0000, j1mmy_n3u7120n wrote:
> > --- In email@example.com, "mattias_kristoffersen"
> > > What do you belive will be the most usefull area for AI.
> > Research!
> > AI is going to drive research in biology in the future.
> Could you explain it a little more. Which biology research is
> I'm very interested in. Some links ?Most computational problems in biology are being solved using AI
> Ivan F. Villanueva B.
> The dream of intelligent machines: www.artificialidea.com
> Encrypted mail preferred.
> GPG Key Id: 3FDBF85F 2004-10-18 Ivan-Fernando Villanueva Barrio
techniques. I give a few links below,
1. Evaluation of Gene Protein Prediction Programs
2. Locating Protein Coding Regions in Human DNA using a Decision Tree
3. Genetic operators for the DNA fragment-assembly problem
4. Machine Learning in Molecular Biology Sequence Analysis
There are several such things going on, the field is basically called
computational biology or bioinformatics. One link that is of quite an
interest would be,
Blue Brain Project
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>