593Re: [aima-talk] The future of AI

  • mohammad tavangary
    Dec 15, 2005
      Hi dear sir and modams..
      i think AI in future will change into a practical way to awake the Philasopher that Human intelligenc have a bassical diffrence with Artificial intelligence because it is not stand up for her material mind , IT STAND FOR OUR HEAVEN PART .
      please tell me if i make mistake eathere in text or in concept.
      have pleasent time.

      mattias_kristoffersen <mattias@...> wrote:
      Hi all!

      What do you belive will be the most usefull area for AI. Perhaps in the
      mediclal area, to cure and take care of the sick and elderly, or in
      crime prevention?

      i just started to read the book and i hope that my time will be well
      spent.

      /MK

      Yahoo! Shopping