568Re: [aima-talk] Research on Automatic Music Composition Generator

  • Robert Futrelle
    Oct 10, 2005
      Re: [aima-talk] Research on Automatic Music Composition Ge
      Googling on

      automated "music composition" ai

      produced about 12,500 page hits.

      I think you'll find what you need there,
      though I realize there may be someone on this
      list who is familiar with the area (I'm not).

      ("automated" gets more hits than "automatic")

       - Bob Futrelle

      Dear everyone:

      Could anyone please tell me if I would like to do research on Automatic Music Composition Generator, who is the professor in this area and what is the website to focus on?
      Thank you for all answers.

      Best regards,
      Jaidee, Mr.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS