522Re: [aima-talk] artificialidea.com library

  • Alejandro Alliana Granada
    Jun 30, 2005
      Ivan Villanueva escribió:

      >some months ago I posted here that I was starting to program a java
      >library with the algorithms of the book.
      >I have changed almost everything in the source code I posted. Now the
      >code is well documented and highly reusable and configurable (due to the
      >use of design patterns techniques).
      >I suppose I will end the book (implementing all algorithms in the
      >library) at the end of the year without help. But because it is getting
      >as nice as big, I would welcome any help.
      Your iniciative is great! I'll like to help by adding mtd(f) to your
      library if that's ok with you. I'm grading assigments at the moment,
      but when I'm done I'll take a look at the library.

      >Have a look at:
      >The documentation is at:
      >For each package, at the end of the page, there is an automatically
      >generated UML Graph that gives you a quick overview.
      >Iván Villanueva
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic