365Re: [aima-talk] Simple question regarding task environment

  • Mauricio Amaral de Almeida
    Apr 20, 2004
      Someon please correct me if I wrong, but in my interpretation the actuators as
      in conceptualy part of the agent.
      But when you make a software implementation on the pair agent-environment you
      have to implement the actuatror, and the sensor for that matter, as methods
      of the class environment.
      That is so for you to be able to decouple the agent and the environment. In
      that way when an agent want to act over an environment it should call the
      proper method in the class environment.
      This is in fact the best way to do this because doing things this way the
      agent doesn't need to know the environment internal structure.

      Mauricio

      --
      Prof. Dr. MaurĂ­cio Amaral de Almeida
      malmeida@...