344Re: Project ideas!

  • ³ÂÓí
    Mar 21 7:54 PM
      I have found a introduction which is about VRP as a learning problem.
      But it is written in Japanease, I can't understand it now. After
      asking helping others for translation, I could reply you later.

      The website: http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/
      contains many paper about VRP. Maybe keyword of "learning VRP" will
      help you found many similars.

      In addition, I found some useful maganizes about this problem. I have
      found them in my local library (shanghai library). Maybe you could
      find them in your locals too.
      1. JORS (Journal of the Operation Research)
      ISSN: 0160-5682

      2. Annals of Operational Research
      ISSN: 0254-5330

      3. Management Science
      ISSN: 0025-1909

      If anyone have any useful reference about it, please let me know.
      Thank you for your attention.
      Best regards/chenyu

      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, seA <sea12_02@y...> wrote:
      > can i represent this VRP as a Reinforcement Learning problem?
      becaus im thinking about using RL for my mini project,any idea?

      > regards,
      > seA/indonesia
      >
      > ³ÂÓí <chenyu468@y...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > Yes, ¡®Vehicle route problem¡¯ is a search problem. It is a central
      > problem in distribution management. The classical problem¡¯s
      > description is:
      > Fact:
      > 1. brief:
      > a) One company has many customers for distribution products.
      > The company has many vehicles fore doing the work. Every customer¡¯
      > order is small. Company wants to design a plan for all vehicles to
      > lower the distribution cost.
      > 2. details:
      > a) G = (V,E) be an undirected graph where V = {v0,v1,?
      amp;shy;vn} is