      Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 11:22 AM
      Subject: [aima-talk] Problem 3.4 - Help on Berlekamp reference

      I was working on problem 3.4 (never did get very good at those
      sliding-block puzzles as a kid).  I found the Berlekamp books at the
      library, but I haven't found sliding-block puzzles in there yet.
      Are they under a different name, or is there a different class of
      games I should be looking for?

      Thanks!