159Re: [aima-talk] csp.py

    May 22, 2003
      >>> csp.solve_zebra()
      House 1
      Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<pyshell#0>", line 1, in ?
      File "C:\Documents and Settings\Brandon
      Corfman\Desktop\PyCode\csp.py", line 431, in solve_zebra
      for (var, val) in ans.items():
      AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'items'

      It definitely takes several minutes to get this error message -- I think
      about 20-30 minutes on my P4. It looks like it's ending without finding
      a solution?

      Thanks for the new code; I'll give it a try.

      Peter Norvig wrote:

      >The zebra problem is difficult; you may have run out of memory. What
      >error msg did you get? You should get an answer eventually, but it
      >should take several minutes.
      >I added some example calls for N-Queens and the map problems.
      >I also moved the code to http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/python
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic