140C++ or Java for urban simulation .. please help

  • knasef <nasef@emirates.net.ae>
    Feb 27, 2003
      Dear Group Member,

      I am a PhD student in Urban Planning working in urban simulation
      modeling. My research is going toward using agent-based modeling
      technique. As I am completely new to the this area of reaserch, I
      register for an AI course teaching the text book AIMA. I am also
      looking forward to learn a programming language to help me building
      agents applications. I will appreciate your argent advice to select
      between two introductory level courses offered this semester, one in
      C++ and other in Java¬Ö. Which one to select??? Please help.

      Thanks to all of you.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic