12hello

  • gypsy bregovic
    Sep 21, 2001
      Hi.I am a student from METU (Middle East Technical
      University) which is located in Ankara,Turkey(uhh,it`s
      really away from US:) ).This semester I will be taking
      an AI course from my department (CS department as you
      may easily guess).Our textbook is the book written by
      Mr Norvig&Mr Russell.So while I was searching for the
      authors on the net I foung this group.It was a great
      surprise for me.I will be very pleased to collabarate
      with you.By the way my name is Caglar Okat and I am in
      my 4th year.
      Happy days