***Group Update*** Get Your Free Password To Our Groups Extreme X-rated Videos, 5/5/2012, 12:30 am

  • aikidoamazons@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 5:10 PM
      Reminder from: aikidoamazons Yahoo! Group

      Title: ***Group Update*** Get Your Free Password To Our Groups Extreme X-rated Videos

      Date: Saturday May 5, 2012
      Time: 12:30 am - 1:45 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Location: http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.com/yahoo-offer.html
      Street: All of our groups X-Rated Teen, Amateur, BBW, MILF, Solo Girl, BDSM, and Hardcore Videos are now in one FREE place
      City State Zip: http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.com/yahoo-offer.html
      Notes: Special Update Regarding Our Hardcore Video Collection,

      As you all know, It is becoming increasingly difficult to keep our groups Adults Only. Going Forward we will be moving X-rated videos from our Files sections and our New hardcore video Uploads over to our groups FREE password protected page at :

      http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.com/yahoo-offer.html

      Get Your FREE Password To Our Groups Hardcore Videos Now By Clicking Here

      If you want to enjoy our video collection just click the link above, verify your age then click the video you want to watch, its that simple. No fuss no muss.

      Please make sure your Yahoo profile indicates you have reached the age of majority.

      Thank you for your understanding as we work towards keeping our groups responsible and adults only.

      Cheers!

      ***YOU MUST BE A CURRENT GROUP MEMBER TO OBTAIN YOUR FREE PASS***