BROWNBELT4ADULTS, 8/22/2013, 11:00 pm

  • aikidoamazons@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2013
      Reminder from: aikidoamazons Yahoo! Group

      Title: BROWNBELT4ADULTS

      Date: Thursday August 22, 2013
      Time: 11:00 pm - 12:00 am All Day
      Location: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/brownbelt4adults
      Notes: WE STILL HAVE EVERY KIND of female fighting.mixed ,martial arts ect. weare
      adding new stuff all the time.new polls more pics. any thing we dont have. just
      ask. we are still one of the biggest and best. but we are growing and changeing
      too. so come on over and join our growing family at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/brownbelt4adults NEVER ANY SPAM

    • aikidoamazons@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2013