2We search for people how care about acting or want to be stars

  • sara ahlo
    May 5, 2005
      Hellow Dear/
          We search for people how care about acting or want to be stars..so we conect you to help us becasu we know you are can help ..
      1- you can watch our actors and actress in short movie and tell us what is your opinion about them .
      2- you can send to us one or tow shor movie to your acting and we will put it in a very good place in our web.
      3- you can tell your frindes how care about acting to visit us.

            all of that is free .. and you did not need to sign up
            very easy use
                                                             just click here to start

          Thanks
      Alaaelsherif